The Montclair Fund for Women will resume our normal grantmaking process for the 2022 grantmaking cycle. Grants are made to 501(c)3 organizations based in Montclair and north Essex, whose work provides direct service to women and girls of color, in the areas of education and social justice.
The Montclair Fund for Women's 2022 grantmaking cycle has concluded. Please check back in January of 2023 for application deadline date.
If you have questions as to whether your organization is eligible for a Montclair Fund for Women grant, please call (862) 233-9316.
The Montclair Fund for Women requires that grant seekers submit applications in digital format in order to best facilitate our grant review process. Below is our application outline, and below that are two formats for grant submissions. Please use the application outline as a reference, and choose only one of the formats for your grant submission. Organizations that do not have access to e-mail or the Internet should call our office (862-233-9316) no later than 30 days prior to the application deadline.
Application outline is as follows:
- Organization's name and address
- Contact person’s name, position and email
- Cover page (click here for sample proposal cover page)
- Organizational background and mission statement
- Statement of need, project goals and measurable objectives
- Use of community as methodology for change
- Target population and numbers served
- Program/Project partners
- Project Evaluation and Timeline
- List of current board of directors/trustees and job/community affiliations
- Organization’s overall budget (PDF, Excel, JPG)
- Proposed project budget (PDF, Excel, JPG)
- Proof of IRS 501(c)(3) tax-exemption in good standing (PDF, JPG)
- Audited financial statement or IRS 990 (PDF, JPG)
- Appendices (PDF, JPG)
Grant Application Form
Please choose one of the two following methods for submitting your Grant Application Form.